Afrik Interim HR services est un fournisseur de solutions de ressources humaines de premier ordre.
S’inscrivant dans une logique partenariale, d’amélioration continue et orienté vers la performance, Afrik Interim HR Services vous accompagne dans la gestion de votre Capitale Humain de manière efficace et efficiente afin de garantir l’atteinte de vos objectifs de manière durable.
Fort d’une expérience de plus de 15 ans, nous travaillons au rapprochement des Hommes et des Entreprises, en RDC.
Work closely with ME HR to provide administrative support on a 1 to 1 basis and give support for any booking regarding interview scheduling in HR. Should have access to confidential information and maintain databases accurate.
· Arrange travel : Business Itinerary, ticket, transfer and protocol, Hotel and visas for ME HR
· Manage incoming and Outgoing Correspondence
· Ensuring adequate filling system and accurate database
· Prepare internal and external correspondence (memos, letter,…) to Stakeholders and suppliers
· Screens phone calls and visitors
· Ensure ordering stationery and Manage Vehicles request
· Uses extensive experience to deliver duties in a positive manner under tight deadlines whilst building solid relationships with cross-functional partners and administrators across Group / Local Markets (including PAs to SLT)
· Demonstrates extensive diary and calendar management, identifying and delivering the best course of action, in a timely and professional manner through applying experience.
· Ensures full preparation for all meetings, including agenda preparation, pre read and follow-up actions for allocated members of HR.
· Requires a good understanding of practices and procedures, including, but not limited to, travel arrangements, system approvals, expenses, purchasing orders and tracking annual spend and owns these activities for the team;
· Leads coordination of team events, forums and conferences, arranging any necessary travel /accommodation / catering requirements as needed by team members and / or delegates
· Has sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills in order to exchange complex/confidential information and convey objectives and outputs to stakeholders in a clear way;
· Acts as professional point of contact on behalf of ME HR to internal and external visitors.
· May act as systems/tools expert.
· Provides informal guidance and support to new team members when required.
· Welcome all the visitors of HR and ensure their protocol and hotel and visa is taken care off
· Ensure that the entire team HR is taken good care of.
· Coordinate the team together and ensure a fun culture is created in the organization
· Follow-up up on the entire request related to HR team and give support in term of administrative task.
· Give support on interview booking for HR team and organize test with training team and resourcing team of Vodacom
· Work closely with HRBP for any matter regarding human resource employee activity.
· Coordinate and arrange external and internal events across markets and with external partners
· Ad hoc project work when required (Eg, active part of Spirit ambassador movement)
· Facilitate collaboration and mutual support in the HR department
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
· Excellent Oral and written communication
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Strong sense of Discretion and confidentiality
· Flexible towards work requirements
· Excellent in Planning and organization of events
· Proactive with an ability to demonstrate initiative
· Extensive problem-solving capability
· Excellent organisational and time management skill
· Customer and action oriented
· Bilingual- English and French
· Positive & Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
· Multi task and ability to handle complexity
· Problem solving and decision making