Afrik Interim HR services est un fournisseur de solutions de ressources humaines de premier ordre.
S’inscrivant dans une logique partenariale, d’amélioration continue et orienté vers la performance, Afrik Interim HR Services vous accompagne dans la gestion de votre Capitale Humain de manière efficace et efficiente afin de garantir l’atteinte de vos objectifs de manière durable.
Fort d’une expérience de plus de 15 ans, nous travaillons au rapprochement des Hommes et des Entreprises, en RDC.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Bachelor in business or Computer Science or any related field.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience related to project management for around 5-8 years (having managed SAP project for Agro business is a plus)
• Familiarity with project management software tools, practices and methodologies.
• Creative and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle a particular project within the timeline and deadline.
• Experience in understanding the full lifecycle of the project
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French)
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.